Friday 9 November 2012

Laura On Mylo Xyloto 2012

So I'm sitting here with my best friend Caz and Temper Trap have just left center stage. They were amazing! Although we are freezing our asses off, the performances are definitly worth it. My personal favourite songs of theirs were: Miracle, Trembling Hands and Sweet Disposition. I know Jackson is here tonight as well so as the night goes on I'll keep adding highlights of the night!

Coldplay.. There are no words for the performance they gave tonight. Etihad was chockers and it went off. The effects were very well though out: screens, lights, confetty, balls and spectacular show of fireworks.

Now to the music. All the songs were played to absolute perfection.. well except for Chris Martin "f*****g it up" a few times and publically admitting to it. My favourite song was Charlie Brown. It was madness! Everyone was up and dancing; fist pumping like there was no tomorrow.

One unique part of the concert was everyone's light up ristbands. They were given out and automatically flashed colours according to the format and effects for each song. It was like a sea of lights. Very clever!

Overall, one of the best concerts I have ever been to. Once Coldplay was on, it felt like 10 minutes had passed and it was all over.

Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment