Tuesday 13 November 2012

Jackson On - Mylo Xyloto 2012

Yes, as well as Laura, I also experienced what was my fourth concert, and also what came to be the best I have ever seen. I'll be brief as Laura described it pretty well, but I can't stress to you enough how incredible it was. The actual performance, as in the music, was a huge pleasure to watch. I've always been a fan of Coldplay because of their ability to use tracks and stuff on the albums, but can also show off their true music ability by playing live in concert. Chris Martin is an idol of mine. He and Dave Grohl :P But, though I didn't want to show my mates, I was so excited last night to witness him. He is actually incredible. The show side of it, was indescribable, to see a studios lit up with incredible light show, fire works, and wristbands that flashed on and off with the thousands of people waving their hands about.

The concert will be a memory for my whole life, with out a doubt. It was incredible. The Temper Trap put on a great performance. And there were three favorite parts of the night for me. (the songs that are about to be mentioned are my favorite Coldplay songs basically) Firstly, Viva La Vida, it was incredible, everybody was up going crazy, and same with Violet Hill. Then, Chris played the two songs that are dearest to me. It's a very long story, but these two songs have so much meaning to me, so when Chris played Fix You and The Scientist, that will be a highlight of my life.

Jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment