Friday 1 June 2012

A little question...

So, the other day, a friend asked me an interesting question. He asked, if you could have ten bands/musicians do a concert just for you, who would they be?

A couple names jumped to my mind, and this was the list that I thought of:

1. The Beatles
2. Michael Jackson
3. Louis Armstrong
4. Eric Clapton
5. Aretha Franklin
6. Foo Fighters (I've seen them twice)
7. Guns and Roses
8. Prince
9. Green Day
10. Billy Joel

Looking back, I missed out a couple inspirations of mine, but those names are parts of my life all the same. I could have also said: ACDC, Coldplay, Creedence Clearwater Revival, The Killers, My Chemical Romance, Nirvana, The Offspring, Ray Charles, Stevie Wonder, Marvin Gaye, Otis Redding, Wilson Picket, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Radiohead, The Fray, The Script, Secondhand Serenade and you've got most of my favorite musicians. I have a weird mixture of tastes, but that's another blog.

Who would you pick, but only 10!

Jackson.

No comments:

Post a Comment