Thursday 4 October 2012

Jackson On - Dylan

Besides being one of the greatest folk rock style artists ever, Bob Dylan is an amazing musician, and some of my favorite songs are by the man himself.

The Times They Are A-Changin' - An incredible song, one of my favorites, it's been featured in a few films, including one of my favorite films The Watchmen (I'm a huge superhero fan). It's a very meaningful song, go have a listen!

Another great song is Hurricane, about a true story when a boxer was put into prison for many years when he was innocent and only was called guilty because he was black. It's another powerful song.

Make You Feel My Love, covered by many people, most recently Adele, meaningful lyrics and again a great song.

Check Dylan out, tell us what you think.

Jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment