Saturday 18 August 2012

Jackson On - The Final Aussie :)

So now I'm going to do a couple Aussies in one blog, and I'll be doing it quick and easy :P

1. Powderfinger - Great band! I've seen them in concert and it was an awesome concert too! Check out there greatest hits, and if you like it, check out the other albums. I like "My Happiness" "These Days" "(Baby I've Got You) On My Mind" and many others.

2. JET - Another amazing band, although unfortunately they are split up now. I've seen them in concert, put on a great show. Check out the songs "Seventeen", "She's A Genius", "Look What You've Done", "Cold Hard Bitch" and "Are You Gonna Be My Girl."

3. ACDC - Quite obviously the most iconic Australian rock band ever, with Australia's greatest guitarist Angus Young. Well, he's definitely up there. You should know songs. If not, shame on you. Listen to them!!!

Also, check out people like Eskimo Joe, Paul Kelly, John Butler (John Butler Trio) and other artists. Australia has such diversity in its music, and some really incredible talent, so check it all out!

No comments:

Post a Comment